1. We leave Hilaria to the left until we reach a crossroads in the direction of CENEAM, also to the left.
2. We go up to the CENEAM building.
3. Just to the left of the building you can see a wooden information sign, and next to it, a little behind it, the “War Landscapes” sign
4. The route is well signposted with maroon color and numbered signs.
We have to go up a track between “La Pinochera”, we go through an iron gate until we reach point 5.
5. Here we leave the track to turn left. You have to be a little careful because, at the time of the route, they were cutting down pine trees and the access to point 2 (of the route of the brochure) was not visible. Between the branches there is a small wooden bridge and following straight hints at the path until you reach the sign for number 2 (from the paper brochure) Be careful, not to be confused with a small path that leads to the left, you have to climb like some rocks.
We do the whole circular route without problems until we get back to point 4.
Here we will follow the track to the right. Then we will see "The Arboretum" a small garden with a wooden fence that you can enter if you want. It has some variety of interesting trees. Then we follow the track according to indications until we reach La Hilaria again.